Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Anyone help?

I don't remember how did i created it, but i created a campaign in the past, using Roll20 and now i can't find it, it appreared as if i didn't have any account in Roll20, which was weird because i was able to create a campaign for future use, and now i am forced to start from the beginning, i tried to recover my account password, and it said there wasn't any account with my email, i was forced to create a new account, but nothing, no campaign, i used to play in google hangouts, so i was sure i used my gmail as my account email :S anyone can help me to try to recover my lost campaign, any way?
Was there any other email address you might have used?
I have a similar problem. I had a campaign on Roll 20 8 weeks ago, I checked it last week and its gone.
yes, but not gmail, also i tried all my emails..and it didn't worked :S i lost a lot of time preparing all the macros and characters with images and all :(
Brandon, have you gone into a roll20 game using Google Hangouts? We've had some weird instances where people have ended up with a second account with the same email because of how hangouts does a few things.
if that is the case, if the problem is google hangouts, how can we possibly save the campaign?
@sarah, Actually yes I have been accessing roll 20 through google hangouts as well as the roll 20 site. There hasn't been a problem until now. How would I recover my other account?
I'm going to recommend sending an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> for assistance with account issues. Make sure to include as much information as you can and explain the issue you are having. They should be able to investigate what's going on and hopefully get it all sorted out for you.
Thanks Sarah, I aprechaite the help!