Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Proficiency Sheet

Hey all. Does anyone have a sheet that lists all and only proficiencies on it that you can fill in to say you have it? Homemade or official dosent matter. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
It would be helpful to know what RPG system you're interested in playing ^_^

Edited 1565688548
Ah sorry forgot that. Playing D&D 5e. So was hoping for a sheet that lists all wrappings tools armor and vehicles that you can check to show you have proficiency.

Edited 1565729344
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Both of the major D&D sheets allow you to place proficiencies. For what you are describing, the D&D5e by Roll20 is probably the better bet. There is a section specifically for proficiencies which can include weapon and armor types, Tools, custom skills, languages, and so forth. Edit: Tools are in a box directly above the other proficiencies, but they are right next to each other. Custom skills would go in with the tools, since you can indicate an associated ability check and whether you have expertise.

Edited 1566302561
Ray
Pro
Ryan H. said: Ah sorry forgot that. Playing D&D 5e. So was hoping for a sheet that lists all wrappings tools armor and vehicles that you can check to show you have proficiency. I have created this functionality in my custom sheet using checkboxes to select weapon proficiencies... Is this what you are describing? In the screenshot above, the character is proficient with a Dagger, Shortsword, Javelin, Spear, Round Shield, Tower Shield, and Shortbow. He is also proficient with "everyday weapons" which is checked by default. The attributes for these checkboxes are "-3" when unchecked, and "0" when checked. I can provide the HTML and sheetworker if you need it.