Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Gifted CoS module never received by DM

I tried to gift my DM the Curse of Strahd module. I used the "send via email" option and paid with paypal but he never got an email to unlock the module on his account. I sent an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and received an automated response saying my email was received, but haven't gotten any follow up since. I bought the module yesterday and sent the email at about 4 pm. I figured I would post here and hope to get the issue resolved before i tried getting a refund through paypal. My DM has been gifted things before and says the process is usually instantaneous. Any help would be appreciated.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
As far as I know, this sort of thing is never handled through the forums, so you will have to work it out through the email.
Hello John S., I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. This issue will need to be resolved by the Accounts Team via the <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> email. I will pass this information along to the devs. As such, I am going to close this post. Feel free to start a new thread if you have any other issues. Thanks!