Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PHB Eldritch Invocations Rerouting to Midgard Heroes Handbook

When trying to access the PHB Eldritch Invocations, I receive the following: I should be able to access the PHB Eldritch Invocations, as I've purchased the PHB. Right now, I can access only the Invocations from Xanathar's. The PHB Invocations are not listed in the Warlock class. Thus, I have no way of looking up the PHB Invocations in the compendium. Is this a known problem?
Hello Darren P., Can you let us know what specific page you are on that using the link sends you to that Marketplace page? Thanks!
This is the page that directs me to the Midgard Heroes Handbook. I'm rerouted when using the compendium in and out of game.
Hello Darren P., Thank you for providing us the page you are having an issue with.  I have passed this issue along to the devs. To verify, when you click on any of the 3 Eldritch Invocation links in the screen shot, you are taken to the Midgard Heroes Handbook page? If not those three links, please verify which ones send you to that page.  Additionally, please attempt to try the following, Clear your Cache . See if the issue persists in Firefox. Disable all extensions . Let us know if any of that works for you.  Thanks!
This is happening to me as well. I was about to post another topic about it when I saw this. You can search in the compendium itself, or through the VTT and all the links will bring you to the Midgard Heroes thing. Whatever it is. You can still find the list for the invocations, under rules, but its a bit frustrating being sent to some other book. 
Hey all - Thank you for the reports and information provided. We were able to reproduce this on our end and a ticket has been submitted to the dev team. We'll take a look at this and get back to you as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience!
Hi everyone! We were able to resolve the underlying issue and the fix should be reflected in the compendium in short order :)