Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

sharing character sheet with non-players

I wanted to share my Character sheet with a friend, but the game I am in, I am just a player, not the DM. Any idea on how I can share it.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The only way to do so at this time (that I know of) is to load into your game, pull up the character sheet, and take screenshots which you then share those via whatever method you choose.
Gen Kitty said: The only way to do so at this time (that I know of) is to load into your game, pull up the character sheet, and take screenshots which you then share those via whatever method you choose. That's what I was afraid of.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Depending on the game's settings, you might be able to export your character to the character vault, import into a game you create, and then invite your friend to that game. In that game, you are the DM and can set whatever permissions you like.