Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Removing lines from sheet and NPC lvl

Hi all, I've got a pretty simple question, I hope :) Occasionally, I have added an empty line to, for example, the spell list of a NPC. But I cannot find a way to remove it completely (only empty it, but it's still there). The same goes for character sheets, for example if they lose an item, how can I delete the whole section of that item? Next to that, my party is being confronted by a group where I would like to let the NPC grow in lvl just as well as the party. Is there a way to lvl up an NPC? Just increasing the CR is not doing the trick :) Thx.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You should probably post what game system/character sheet you are using.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, what do you mean by "add an empty line"? Do mean, add a spell but not fill out any of the fields, for instance?
Sorry, more info: DND 5e, OGL template What I mean is empty line in the character sheet as depicted below. What is the quickest way to remove them?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
DaJur said: What I mean is empty line in the character sheet as depicted below. What is the quickest way to remove them? On this sheet, Repeating Sections have the "plus" sign to add more rows, and the "lock" icon to modify the section(on other sheets they say "add" and "modify" respectively).  If you press the "lock" icon, you will get the option to remove individual rows from the appearing "garbage can" icons. You can also rearrange the order of the rows by dragging them up/down. When you're finished with your changes, press the "lock" icon again to lock down the section. The wiki page for the sheet you're using, has a section detailing this as well: DnD5E by Roll20 Sheet: The Padlock Button and Organizing Elements 5E OGL Sheet Padlock GIF
Thx. The lock icon felt different when I first used it, but apparantly I missed it. Thx for helping.