Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Auto HP substation macro?

Is there a way to subtract the damage done from a token via macro like if im using /me shoots a ray of magic out at @{target|foe|Character_name}! **To Hit**: [[1d20+3]]  **Damage**:[[1d10+@{Wizzard|Int}]] **Vs.ac**: [[1d20+3]] vs. @{target|foe|ac} AC Could I make it so that its"-@{target|HP} or something and it would minus the damage from the token or character? so if you still dont understand i want to make it so exp: 1d4= 4 i want that 4 damage to be auto subtracted to the token or character.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's no way to alter any stats with a macro. Macros can only read values from a character sheet, they can't alter them. If your GM is a Pro user, they can achieve this through an API script. That's the only way.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Macros can not change anything about a token in any way. This requires API scripts, which require the Creator of a game have a Pro level subscription. If your game's creator has said subscription, TokenMod will take care of you.  ^_^
GiGs said: There's no way to alter any stats with a macro. Macros can only read values from a character sheet, they can't alter them. If your GM is a Pro user, they can achieve this through an API script. That's the only way. Oh okay thank you !
Gen Kitty said: Macros can not change anything about a token in any way. This requires API scripts, which require the Creator of a game have a Pro level subscription. If your game's creator has said subscription, TokenMod will take care of you.  ^_^ Thanks for clearing things up !