Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to publish WIP sheet?

Hey guys. I've been developing a character sheet for upcoming cyberpunk red, and it's finally in a state in which I think it will be of interest to people who want to play RED on roll20. However, since the main propose of my dabbling is to use it in my complain, the sheet contains some use of homerules based on older cyberpunk 2020 edition, as well as utilizes (or will utilize in my compain) a companion script with some extra features.  The question is, is it okay to publish it in this WIP state here on forum, or in some special wiki section? I do not intend to request inclusion in the official roll20 repository at this time, due to its contents not following guidelines and the system not being available in full (for now just a jumpstart kit has been released, with a very limited set of rules). Maybe (probably) when the core rulebook releases, but the date wasn't announced yet.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Sure, go ahead and link it here, shouldn't be a problem. There is a Cyberpunk Red sheet that just got approved some week ago, so a second sheet just afterwards might not be approved, considering there is a aim to not maintain several alternative versions of a sheet if possible. Out of curiosity, how are you able to work on a character sheet, without being a Pro user? Or did you just let it relapse recently?

Edited 1566001235
Andreas J. said: There is a Cyberpunk Red sheet that just got approved some week ago, so a second sheet just afterwards might not be approved, considering there is a aim to not maintain several alternative versions of a sheet if possible. Oh really? I completely missed that, gotta look at it :) Is there a way of comparing functionality of two sheets and picking the best one? Anyway, having a custom sheet all for yourself is pretty good sometimes. As for your other question, I have a friend who has a pro account and he helps me test and debug it, while he hasn't any active campaigns. I plan on getting myself a Pro account closer to when I'll actually start DMing.  Edit P.S. Checked out Rúnar B "Cyberpunk Red" sheet - it looks amazing, just like in the book! But my personal goal is to automate as much of the system as humanly possible (given roll20s support for scripts it's a feasible task), so I think our two projects can co-exist :)