Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Lost my market place purchases

Edited 1566084413
I decided to delete my old account and make a new one. Unfortunately I noticed that my market place purchases didn't carry over to my new account. I only had two modules so luckily I didn't lose too much money. Is there any way to get the market place purchases from my previous account back or did I permanently lose them when I deleted my old account?     
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You will need to contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> and provide proof of your purchase.
Hello Arkham51, The Accounts Team will be able to provide assistance here. As such, you will need to email in at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> .&nbsp; Please note that it is a weekend and there may be a delayed response for the email.&nbsp; As this issue will be handled by email, I am going to close this post. Thanks!