Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Subscriptions increase audio storage?

Hi, I've been a free Roll20 user for a handful of years, and I like to play music during my gaming sessions for atmosphere and such. I saw that Roll20 now supports audio uploads, but only up to 20MB, which is about half of one of the (many) playlists I use. I was wondering if becoming a subscriber would increase this limit, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. Does subscribing increase your audio storage? If it does, I'll gladly subscribe if it means I can use all my gaming playlists. Thanks!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
For audio your individual file upload limit stays at 20 MBs but your online storage limit increase to 3 gigs (plus) or 6 gigs (pro). Audio file best practices Subscription tier descriptions
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Audio storage comes out of your general storage for all assets, art and music. In fact, that's pretty much everything covered by your storage quota: art and music. So yes, subscribing would up your allowance to 3GB at Plus and 6GB at Pro at this time.
Thanks for the replies. So from what I understand; if I subscribe, my online storage increases (3GB/6GB), which can be used for storing music. But the 20MB limit is specifically to the individual MP3 audio file size, correct? So as a free member, I have 100MB of available space for music storage, so long as each individual audio file is less than 20MB.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Quill said: Thanks for the replies. So from what I understand; if I subscribe, my online storage increases (3GB/6GB), which can be used for storing music. But the 20MB limit is specifically to the individual MP3 audio file size, correct? So as a free member, I have 100MB of available space for music storage, so long as each individual audio file is less than 20MB. That is correct. Images are still limited to the 5MB/10MB upload size.