Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

The router not properly connected

I am trying to build a game using roll20. But whenever I am trying to connect my router then the website blocks the router and shows me NetGear Router Password Issues and it's not even solving by me. I am not a hardware guy. If anyone knows how to solve it properly then just suggest me a proper solution and it's really urgent otherwise I am not able to create the game which I want.
Hello aron w., I have moved your issue to the Specific Use Questions & Macros forum.  Unfortunately, we are unable to assit you with your Router problems. you will need to use your Router's manual to help with your situation.  Additionally, this is considered Off-Topic for the Roll20 Fourms. Th e   Roll20 Community Code of Conduct  states : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. As such, I am going to close this thread. If you have any questions about how to use Roll20, feel free to start a new thread.  Thanks!