Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Wars FFG Skill Whisper

Can anyone help me, please? Im using API version 6.4.3 of the sheet. When i click to make a skill check using a player sheet, i don't receive the rule tip for spending the advantage and threads. I saw old videos on youtube and a marker was just after the skill name on the player sheet. I can't find that and don't receive the gm whisper tip after a skill check. Can anybody help me resolve this issue? Thanks a lot.

Edited 1566400202
Josh A.
Sheet Author
If it's like the genesys sheet, the suggestions options is now a choice on the "GM" sheet that turns it on / off for all rolls in the game, attached to the roll itself
Josh A. said: If it's like the genesys sheet, the suggestions options is now a choice on the "GM" sheet that turns it on / off for all rolls in the game, attached to the roll itself Josh, thank you very much for the answer, but i can't find this option. Can you please tell me the way to acess that page? Im a new GM. Sorry for your trouble. Thanks a lot.
Thank you Josh, i actually found by myself.  You greatly improved my next session. For Future reference: Jornal // Characters // -DicePool // Character Sheet // Settings // Skill Suggestions Display // Whisper GM