Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Stuck at loading screen when entering a room

For some reason one of the games im in isnt letting my join and another room works? iv tried every troubleshooting but nothing is working?
Hello Lordpotato, I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Can you confirm that you are still unable to access the game?  If you are still having this issue, please confirm that you have  carefully work through the following steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of the requested information in  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the name of the campaign and the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Iv tried all of these before its been happening for over a week! still no fix
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Then you need to do step 4 in the above list; provide a bug report, which includes the console log for your game, so that the devs can see what is happening.
Hello Lordpotato, As you have a duplicate post started , I am going to close this post. Please provide  all of the requested information in  Step 4  in your new thread .   (Don't forget the name of the campaign and the complete Console Log!) Without it, we are unable to help you resolve your issue. Thanks!