Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][18+] New DM. Looking for experienced players. Short campaign [Wed][7pm GMT+2]

This is my first campaign.  I NEVER DMed BEFORE. I planned a very streamlined, railroad type of game. Very simple, short(3-4 sessions), with few events. I need experienced players, preferably with some DM background. New players mostly are not welcome because, again, I never ran any campaigns and I might be not able to help you out and give you wrong impressions about the game. So, 3-4 hours sessions, starting on the 4th of September . Day of the week is a matter of a question. If you don't like it I'm pretty sure we can move it to, say, Tuesday or Saturday. Time of the day however +/-1 hour at max. I do not need deep and complex backgrounds for characters. I will not manage to capitalize on them. Just general ideas about your character. 18+ because sometimes I'm getting fancy with the words and my humor is not really acceptable amongst younger audiences. Pm me or leave a response here.
Hello Larry, I am a 24 years old male from Belgium and have been playing pathfinder in two simultaneous campaigns for the last 2 years. I also have experience in the 5e rule set. I have DMed 5-6 differents one shots to introduce new players to the hobby. As such, I would be happy to help any new player if you end up accepting them. To note aswell, this would be my first game in english. Nothing to worry though as I am comfortable with the language but I might still have to search for words and I cannot hide my accent. If you wish to contact me and receive a quick answer or if you want to have a direct conversation through voice comms, I invite you to reach to me through discord @Crepo#8883. Looking forward to hearing from you,  Cheers,  Colin
Hiya, I would be interested in this. I have not played TTRPG since 3.5E but I have come back to DnD. I am loving 5E, which I have even managed to DM a one-shot to try and intice my friends to start playing more often.
Right now I'm gathering people on a discord server. Do you have an account?
Discord: EDoT28 Sorry I have jusat saw this post
We need one more

Edited 1566607031
Discord: Kween_Sam#3281  I'm a student so I'm not available from like...9am-4pm on weekdays. And I'm also Northern Irish, so BIG BOI GMT. I hope that ain't an issue because I'd love to join you. :)
Well still waiting for one more
Have you found one?