Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PHB add to current game and benefits.

I am getting ready to run my first adventure as the DM.  There is still one more person that has to make their character sheet and they want to run a Cleric of the Light Domain.  In the Charactermancer this is not an option.  As the DM if i purchase the Roll20 PHB will this give the extra options that they are looking for?  Also, since we all have physical copies are there other features to owning the Roll20 PHB that will help enhance gameplay?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The PHB will give you full charactermancer access to build (almost) all PHB options. Some things do not have full functionality, like feats, though they are there for copy and paste. You will have all spells and backgrounds, as well as all races that are in the PHB. The Roll20 version doesn't give you any extra material* over the paper version, but it does give you automation and digital access to it all. *Actually, the bundle does give you this: Bonus:  Player’s Handbook  Character Asset Pack.  Customize your character using the official art from the  Player's Handbook ! Over 100 assets are included, from tokens to matching art handouts where available.
Thanks for the information.  I went ahead and bought the PHB and shared.  My guys are loving the added benefits in the Charactermancer.  I wish i would have done this sooner.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Excellent!