Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Campaign Recovery (Five Years of Input Work Lost)

Edited 1566265662
Hey, so I was making a new campaign for some people that might be joining a game. Then I realized that it would be a lot less of work on me to just use the same campaign that I have been playing for five years with a ton of inputted NPC profiles, stats, and the like. So I was going to delete that new one I had just made but accidentally clicked on the old one and wasn't paying attention when I typed in DELETE. So I was wondering if I could please get it back. It means a lot to me and also has all of my players' sheets that I haven't backed up. It was called Dark Heresy: Blue Lamp.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
You will need to email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> for a campaign restore.&nbsp; Give them all the info you typed here.&nbsp; :)