Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot join rest of group.

Hello, My party has moved maps and I cannot meet up with them. I've reset the game multiple times, cleared my browser data, and I've asked the rest of the players to do the same. There are also duplicates of most of the characters and I am able to control about 5 people on the map including myself. I am not the DM or have any other access.  Thanks
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ask the GM to drag your avatar onto the player's ribbon as it sounds like you were split from the party.
Hello K2, This sounds like this issue deals with some of the settings and token usage that your DM has setup. You will need to talk to your DM and let them know what is up so that they can address the issue. Thanks!