Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player cant see his sheet

One of my players can't see the sheet I assigned to him unless I change the permission to all players.  the other players can see an edit their sheets just fine. 

Edited 1566307530
Orp
Sheet Author
What sheet are you using? Also what browser is your player using, and can he see Characters in other games? The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to pinpoint/fix the problem.

Edited 1566314768
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Make sure there is: A) Only one instance of his name in the list of controllers, and B) His listed name is not potentially a problem "Player", or "Xîéñ032##", or virtually identical to another player's name. The easiest thing to do is to ask him to change his name in the campaign and see if that solves the issue.