Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

City of Mist Character Sheet iPad Glitches

Hey I've encountered several problems with the City of Mist character sheets when accessing a campaign on ipad. Firstly opening the character sheets on ipads using a web browser, because the City of Mists character sheets can flip, when flip animation happens it shows the words of the same side backwards instead of flipping to the otherside's text, thus making them unusuable.  Additionally when attempting to load a City of Mist campaign from the ipad app, I am locked into an endless loading screen with no sign of progression.  I am wondering if there are any solutions to these?  Thank you for your help and time. 
Hi Rob v. (GM) -  To confirm, what web browser are you using on your iPad? 
Hey Nicholas thanks for getting back to me,  I tried Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari and also the Roll20 ipad app finally logged in. Same glitch in all browsers. I think the error is to do with the coding of the card flip animation and storing of data of the City of Mists character cards.   
Hello Rob v. (GM) -  Yeah, this seems to be a Character Sheet specific issue and as this is a community sheet, there's not much we can do on our end, unfortunately. However, I would definitely recommend cross-posting this to our Character Sheets & Compendium Forum  where the sheet author or the community may be able to provide further assistance and/or a workaround. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Or a Mod/Dev could move this thread over to Character Sheets ;)
That would be helpful yes. I am surprised to learn there is such a disconnect from community sheets and Roll20 admin. I have however started a new thread over there. But would be cool if this one was moved or connected to the right people. Is there other ways to get in contact with creators of community sheets? 
Hello Rob v. (GM), You can try to reach out to the sheet's creator. You can find their name in your game's settings page under Authors. Since you have started a new thread in the Character Sheet forum, I am going to close this post. Thanks!