Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Blood Dolls, a Vampire: the Requiem Campaign (Sundays @1pm CST)

Looking for mature players for a horror campaign taking place in the modern day vampire underground of Houston, TX. LGBTQ friendly. If you're interested, fill out the application at the following link and post here to let me know I have a new applicant. Thanks for your interest! <a href="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnh4TvFgdSGT3LfPpYvvLMQHfZuB2CpHFa9Kt-YPHU2BKpxA/viewform?usp=sf_link" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnh4TvFgdSGT3LfPpYvvLMQHfZuB2CpHFa9Kt-YPHU2BKpxA/viewform?usp=sf_link</a>
Application Sent
Thanks for your interest!
The game is Vampire the Requiem 2nd Edition
Please reply to this thread when you apply to let me know there is a new application. Thanks!
Application submited HeartQuintessence#6439

Edited 1566516000
Submitted! I actually created this account a few moments ago, wasnt expecting to see Vampire up, loved the 2e changes. V5s not bad either but 2e always seemed more tool box than meta plot...anywho sorry for rambling and thanks for your consideration!
Hi,&nbsp; very new to tabletop games, but your game looks very exciting. Application submitted.
Thank you all for your interest. @Eli K, please send me your digit tag for your Discord ID so I can add you there. Thanks again!
App in. Cool to meet a fellow Houstonian!

Edited 1566539785
I'd be interested but before I fill out the application, I'd like to know if the game is text-based or voice-based. Just to save time rather than applying and then it turning out I can't participate.
@Kyle: I can't get your Discord tag to work. Can you double check it for me please? @Siriel: The game is voice-based over Discord.
Just so everyone knows, without a working and complete Discord tag, including a nickname and a 4-digit numerical tag, I am unable to contact you, so please check your tags and make sure they're correct on your application.
Hi Ian, Do you have two extra seats open? I am very interested and am looking to drag a friend along the way too!
@KC Possibly. I'd need to interview you first though. Fill out an application and if there is still room in the group, I'll contact you on Discord. Just make sure to include your full and exact Discord tag please including the 4 digits.
application submitted
Definitely interested
Interested.
Sent application
i fall under the age limit im17 but my bday is in october could i still send a application
@Ryn You can still send an application. We may need new players in October. Just make a note of it where you can on your app please.

Edited 1566963367
I got an application sent over, if this is still in the accepting/look over period. Looks intriguing to say the least.
Application submitted. I appreciate the Google Application Form, very simple and clean.&nbsp;
Application sent!
Sent in my application :) Hope you'll consider me for the game.
Sent in an application. The game looks like a lot of fun! Always thought the social parts of RPGs were more fun anyways.

Edited 1569795616
Question 1. Are we playing Mortals that become vampires or Vampires from the start? Question 2. Is that time set in stone as I eat dinner between 2 and 4pm ET? earthier way for the first question I do not mind. But for the second I would not sign up as I don't want to be a problem, by having people wait for me to show up. One other question is there still places available in the game?