Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Item creation - Creating an item that gives one spell a +1 to ranged attack and +1 to damage

My DM is giving me a magic item that boost one spell specifically, Eldritch Blast specifically, and I only want that bonus to apply to that spell on my spell list.  I know you can add a mod to an item that boost all spells with a +x, but is there a way to specify what spell gets the plus?  I would like it to be tied to the item in case something causes me to loose the item or if I am holding something else other than that one item.  I thought a global damage and attack modifier, but I could not find a way to tie it to a specific spell.  
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Edit the spell directly to add the bonus?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm assuming you're using the 5e OGL by Roll20 sheet, but Shaped should have something similar to this: Just put a 1 in those two boxes and you are good to go.  I hope this helps ^_^
Gen Kitty said: I'm assuming you're using the 5e OGL by Roll20 sheet, but Shaped should have something similar to this: Just put a 1 in those two boxes and you are good to go.  I hope this helps ^_^ You can even just put a single '1' in the box next to MAGIC BONUS  if you want a bonus to both attack rolls and damage.
I think that is what I am going to have to do.  The only issue I see is editing it if I unattune.  But that is more of a me issue and sometimes you just have live.   Thank you both for your help.