Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] 3.5/Pathfinder Homebrew

Looking for players to run a planar campaign Tuesday nights EST
Im intrigued. Go on lol
Ill leave the seduction to the tanari
Heya! You have my attention for sure.  Do you have any idea on what time Tuesday nights?  How many players you are looking to run with?  etc. etc. If you'd like to add me on discord  Erpman#0081 Or you can message me here!
I'm New to D&D in general, played one game thus far and that was...3/4 years ago? But I really enjoyed it, if you don't mind new people with a general open mind and learning new things and getting up to speed. You can reach me on Discord Saito Carrot#1797 I work from 3pm-9pm Besides Monday and Tuesdays other then that my time frame is open. Im always open Monday and Tuesday all day. Would like to hear from you, if not its no big deal. I can understand undertaking someone new. 
I'd be interested in this, do you have any more information?
I would be interested in this also. 
I'm also interested in this if you still have room
I, too, am interested and would like more information.