Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Subfolders bug in Vivaldi browser

hi guys! i'm switching from opera to vivaldi and i'm found a little but annoying problem.... this problem:   the gif is in portuguese, so for your understanding: subfolder = subpasta. when i click "adicionar subpasta" the usual pop-up appears, but quickly instead of stay there. anyone knows how to fix it? thank you
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Roll20 only supports the latest public releases of Firefox and Chrome.  Any other browser may or may not work, and it is suggested you shift to Firefox or Chrome for a more reliable Roll20 experience.
Hello, While Roll20 will work in a variety of browsers, in order to maximize your playing experience and take advantage of everything that Roll20 can do, you should use the latest version of either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.  As this is not a supported browser I'll be closing this thread; feel free to start a new one if this issue persists on a supported browser.