Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blades in the Dark character sheet roll templates not found (Sheet broken and unusable)

It would seem that the app can no longer find the roll templates for the Blades in the Dark character sheet. This holds true across multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge) and across multiple games (my current one and an older one). Everything seemed to be in place and working on 19 August, but I can't say I really ran anything through it's paces then. Things are definitely broken now (early a.m. 21 August). Since there doesn't seem to have been any changes to the character sheet code, I'm guessing that in fixing one of the other issues related to sheet displays in other games, something for Blades got moved.
I'm experiencing the same issue from the same date and time.
Me too. It's very embarrassing because we have game scheduled for tonight.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Try selecting the character sheet again in the game settings. Roll 20 messed this up by renaming the sheet and breaking every game.

Edited 1566400348
Yes! That fixed it. (Once I actually made the *settings* change. By the way, thanks for the work on the sheets, Jakob. They rock.
Thanks so much for the fix.  My players and I were all panicking.
hi guys how do I actually select the character sheet again? As none are popping on screen for me.
Thank you for the update on the fix, saved game night!
Christopher M. said: hi guys how do I actually select the character sheet again? As none are popping on screen for me. You have to go to the game settings from your main dashboard (not from inside the launched game). It's the drop down that you would have selected the sheet from when you first created the game.