Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Creating new characters doesn't give me option to make them as NPCs (D&D 5e)

Just ran in to this problem today. I can still look up a monster from the info panel and drag & drop that in, which works fine, but if I go to make a new character, it defaults to a blank character sheet; doesn't ask if I want to use charactermancer, edit sheet directly, or make NPC like it used to
Yeah, I'm having this issue as well. I can manually start the Charactermancer through the cogwheel on the character sheet for a player character, but when I set the sheet to NPC, everything is manual with no option to use Charactermancer to create an NPC.
Hello all, I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.  The devs are aware of this issue and are currently working on it. You can find the consolidated  post here .  Please post the following information in that thread: 1) The character sheet you are using 2) A list of monsters/NPCs you have attempted to Drag and Drop 3) Console log capturing the action of dropping the monster/NPC onto the sheet As such, I am going to close this post. Please follow  that thread for updates . Thanks!