Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cursed to never play, need help.

Edited 1566418061
[ANY Edition] I have been trying to play D&D for over 10 years. I have never met a group that sticks together passed character creation. I think trying online is going to be a better chance for me. I have no idea what i'm doing, but all I want is a group that gets together every week hopefully on Mondays or Wednesdays. I am always online and my schedule is flexible.  Please help :)
I've formed several groups here (some of them were GMs only) who have the "never play" syndrome.  If I get another one going I'll let you know.  

Edited 1566576258
My advice to find a game is to check this Looking for Group forum regularly and use the advanced features of the Join a Game tool and search at least once a day.  When you apply for a game make sure to read carefully what the GM wants you to do and put effort into your application.  Be honest about what kind of player you are and what you are looking for in a game.  There's a kind of matching game that goes on between GMs and prospective players.  As part of the application process you may be invited to voice chat with the GM in Discord or Skype and may be invited to a one shot trial game to see how you mesh with the GM and other players. You could try to GM a game yourself, even a one shot game.  That may open other avenues for you.  If you GM a game and one of your players GMs games you may be invited to join a game down the road. One other thought.  Try to apply to games that are freshly up and don't have a lot of applications yet.  If you see a game you are interested in apply right away whenever possible.
Hello Korey, Come kick it with us up here in the stars. It's old school D&amp;D with scifi. You could play a space Barbarian, letting your rage fuel a rampage across the stars! The game runs Monday, Wednesday at around noon CDT (That's 6:00 PM BST) and on Friday in the evening around 5:00PM CDT. It's not high fantasy but you can play most of what D&amp;D has to offer for classes. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera</a>