Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Alien - Free League

When I go to my games home page. I can't find Alien listed in the "playing" drop down. The character sheet is available for use... but I can't show "playing" Alien by Free League. How am I supposed to advertise the game when I can't select it or type in a title?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The games dropdown menus exist to help standardize the options available (example: 4E vs. 4th Edition vs. D&D4). No matter how many games are listed, some may not make the cut. Games are added to the list periodically. This ensures obscure listings gain greater visibility when sorted via the Other Games option and helps keep away “empty” search listings for underrepresented titles.  If you feel a game should be listed, encourage your community members to play and post often. The more community attention a title receives the more likely it is to be added to the list.  You don't need a system to be in the dropdown list to play it; use 'Other Games' and put the name of the system in the listing text, all the forms of it someone might use.  Actually play the game.  Ask those you know who play the game to do likewise. You don't need a system to be in the dropdown list to ask the writers of a system to think about licensing their system for use with the Roll20 VTT; talk to whoever produces the system you're interested in, tell them how interested you would be in being able to have an Official Character Sheet and Official Compendium available on Roll20.  Ask those you know who play the game to do likewise.
Hello Jeff J., I have moved your post to the Specific Use Questions & Macros forum. The information provided by Gen Kitty is correct. As such, I am going to close this post. Feel free to start a new thread if you have any other questions. Thanks!