Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Uploaded Sounds and Music not Loading

The sound and music that I upload and put into playlists does play in game. Tabletop Audio stuff works fine so it isn't an issue with my speakers. Anyone else having this problem? Any fixes that I've missed?
Hello Theelix, I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with audio files.  Please ensure that you are using a supported audio file .  If you are using a supported file type and still having an issue,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of the requested information in  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the campaign name, affected files, and complete Console Log!) Thank you!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Uploading it to My Audio is not the same as adding it to your game. That's an extra step. Upload is like putting it into a library. Adding it to your game is like deploying it.
Sorry I should have specified. Its been added to my game for weeks now and has always worked, but now every track within my game no longer plays. It will appear as if it is about to play for about 3 seconds and then just disappear
Just checked again today. Its suddenly working now;-; Thanks for the replies though
Hello Theelix,  Thank you for the update.  If you encounter this issue in the future, please follow the troubleshooting guide above in full. Especially providing us the Console Log.  As this issue has resolved itself, I am going to close this post. Feel free to start a new thread, with the information requested, if you encounter this issue again. Thanks!