Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bestiary for Pathfinder 2e

Anyone know when the new Pathfinder Bestiary is gonna be available on Roll20?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As a part of Roll20's licensing agreement, specifics can’t be revealed until closer to completion and with the agreement of the licensor (in this case Paizo). You can keep an eye out for announcements here on the forums, as well as the blog , twitter , and via the Roll20 Newsletter (if you’re not signed up for that, you can join here ).
+1 for the Bestiary. Loving PF2e and can't wait for it to be converted to Roll 20.
I'd rather have the Age of Ashes AP  done first, but we will need Bestiary as well, Charactermancer slated per a blog comment I think, for early 2020. Curious to see how well PF II will take off in Roll20, great I hope!! Tom
I second the AP. Man, hand-jamming this thing in is super time-consuming! Help me, Paizo and Roll20!?
Yep, its pretty much set in stone as far as I know) as they are working on the beast book right now, but maybe we can get the AP next if enough of us voice it out here instead of the charactermancer.  But lets not forget updating the sheet please, weight numbers aside, the 2nd and 3rd attacks IS a big thing one needs to have in the sheet from the get go please. Tom
Kind of saddens me that all of this content is already available at Fantasy Grounds.