Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't purchase any games or upgrade membership

I'm trying to purchase a game but it keeps sending me to an "upgrade your membership" page. I'm fine with free but then thought I just don't have enough online space to purchase the game so I decided to actually upgrade my membership. Same thing! It keeps looping me back to upgrade you membership. Pretty frustrating.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Shawn. You do not need to upgrade your account to just purchase a module as they do not count against your storage limit. For your issues with going to the wrong page, try clearing your cache. I'm on my phone so don't have links handy. If that doesn't clear the issue, you should contact the devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and explain what is happening.
Hello Shawn P., I am sorry to hear that you are having a problem purchasing a module.&nbsp; This sounds like a cache issues. As such, to rule out potential causes,&nbsp; please carefully work through these steps of our guide to &nbsp; Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome&nbsp; and&nbsp; Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable&nbsp; all&nbsp; add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of the requested information from&nbsp; Step 4 .&nbsp; (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Thanks, guys! I was finally able to purchase.
Hi&nbsp;Shawn P, Thank you for providing an update and I'm happy to hear that this is now resolved for you. I am going to close this thread. Please do not hesitate to create a new bug report if you have any additional concerns. Thanks!