Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Night Witches character sheet(playbook) error

Hi. I'm currently playing the game using the supported sheet but it seems like have some error. According to the official playbook, each nature has different advancement boxes and mark list. Blades in the dark sheet seem like make a change depending on the playbook that player chose, but Night witches sheet doesn't. Or do I missing something? I'm not sure where do I need to ask about this, but anyway. Thanks for any replies.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yep, this is the right sub-forum to ask about it. :D It's possible a oversight of the sheet author, but can't really say as I don't know the system. When I looked at the sheet, I found nothing that was called "Nature" on it, so can't really comment on it one way or another. You you explain the inconsistency in more details, and use a concrete example from the sheet? That would help out the sheet author(or someone else that might implement the changes) to understand the issue you have with the sheet, and likely be quicker to catch on what you mean. It's possible that someone who knows the systems already knows what you're talking about, but me as an outsider to the system/sheet have nothing to go after based on your description and looking at the sheet.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Actually isn't an oversight. I intentionally didn't automate the playbooks as I did not want to possibly violate Bully Pulpit Games copyright. That sheet was made quick and simple for a stream I was on. I left everything to be entered manually by the player so you can put in what you like. If there is an actual error that needs to be fixed let me know. If this is a feature request to automate the playbooks, sorry nope. :) Thanks, Cassie
Ah, okay. Thank you for your reply.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You're welcome and thank you for your interest in the sheet. If Night Witches ever gets compendium support then I'll be happy to update it.  - Cassie