Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game Default Settings (Default Transparent Option isn't Transparent)

Edited 1566479468
the Default Background Color, Default Aura 1 Color, Default Aura 2 Color, & Default Token Tint Color all use the HexCode #000000 for their "Transparent" option. The problem is twofold: The HexCode lacks the Alpha Layer #00000000 the actual correct Setting is transparent This has been a persistent problem since I created my account, and it really should be a Simple Fix Additionally, once it is changed off of the original default setting, there is no way to restore it to the original settings for the Default Color Settings. HexCode: #000000ff = Black, 100% Opaque, 0% Transparent HexCode: #00000000 = Black, 0% Opaque, 100% Transparent Correct Transparent Setting: transparent This is a Roll20 Bug, not tied to any Sheets. The VTT uses " transparent " instead of a HexCode for Transparency. should it matter, I am currently seeing this bug in my Roll20 OGL 5e D&D Sheet games.
Hello Blue64, Thank you for this information. I have passed it along to the devs.  As soon as we have more information for you we will let you know. Thanks!
Giving an update on the situation: This Bug is still present.
Hello Blue64, I have poked the devs for more information. Once I know more, I will let you know.
Hi Blue64, Just wanted to inform that we don't have a definite ETA on a fix, but the devs are aware of the issue and re-alerted to relating tickets. Apologies for any trouble caused!