Hello! My names Elias, im a 22 year old from Sweden. Ive been playing dnd for around 3 years by this point and im only experienced with 5e and although i wouldnt mind trying a different system in the future i want to finish a long term campaign in 5e first as the furthest ive gotten is to lvl 6 having started at lvl 1. Im just generally looking to make a bunch of new friends to play dnd with tbh, although i do like a serious campaign to an extent i want to be able to joke around and tell some jokes sometimes, so i guess serious but laid back at the same time. Payment:  Im willing to pay 15 buckeroos a session at most but am aiming for 10$ a session. Availability:  Speaking in CEST time which i am in, i can play on Fridays from 7pm-1am, Saturdays from 3pm-1am and sundays 3pm-10pm with a hard cap at 10pm. What kind of game and DM im looking for: - Homebrewed World and story  Im looking for a well developed homebrew world with depth to it, i dont mind if stuff is borrowed from other pre existing settings.   - Setting  Standard medieval setting, dont mind if there are some steampunk elements or magic technology like in eberron but i dont want it to be a big part of the world. -Fantasy&Magic  Mid to high fantasy and mid to high magic. - Descriptive DM  Im looking for someone who can make the world come alive, ive had my fair share of ''you find yourself in a cave'' dm's and im not a fan. Im not expecting overly detailed descriptions of unimporant stuff, justgive me something to work with. - Worlds maps and battlemaps  Doesnt have to be for every fight or region but if we've been on a continent or a kingdom or whatever for a while id like a map if we've acquired one in game. As for battlemaps, again not every little fight but atleast fights you know we're gonna take. - ''Heroic stats''  Ive mostly played gritty survival games an although ive enjoyed them, i recently got a taste of playing characters with ''heroic'' stats and it was quite fun, id like to try that again.  **Im not saying only i should have good stats, the entire party should** -Realistic  I want the campaign to grounded in reality where it can, not i understand its dnd so theres dragons and magic but where its possible i do prefer when its realistic. -Dont hold back  I dont want dumbed down enemies or monsters and i dont want to be showered in unearned gold or items. If we try to fight an enemy thats obviously too strong for us, dont hold back basically- - - Extra stuff  So ive almost always played melee characters, idk why but ive just been drawn to them but lately ive tried spellcasters, or at least melee spellcasters aka spellblades and theres a certain homebrew sorcerous origin id love to play. Ofc ill throw it by the dm and see if its okay with them first.  I dont really mind if we're playing good or bad guys, as long as everyone in the party is on the same page so theres no unecessary drama. Ive most likely missed some important information so feel free to pm any questions. Cheers!