Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP [Warhammer 4e] - The Enemy Within - Looking for committed players for a year long campaign

Edited 1566537601
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Enemy Within is ranked as one of the best campaigns in any system.  It set the bar.  Though it's currently being rewritten for 4e and will be published in sections over the next year or so, I've already got all of it.  This will be my 4th group I've run through this.  It's such a good campaign, I love running it.   So, if you can COMMIT to 1 year, respond here.  I'm looking for players who are laid back and can get along with others.  Players who can show up once a week.  Roleplaying abilities will develop over time as the group comes together.  I'm not looking for roleplaying experts who expect everyone else to be roleplaying experts.  This isn't going on Twitch, so no need to impress me or the rest of the group. I'm looking for players who want to have fun and are cool enough to allow everyone to have fun.  If interested, respond here.  This will be on Thursdays at 6pm Mountain time.  
I know you asked for responses here, so I am... but I also sent you a direct message because it was a special case interest. :->
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I responded
I'd be willing to commit. I don't have too much experience in tabletop or even roll20 but this sounds like fun and I have the time. If you decide to let me join the campaign just tell me what books I should check out so I can learn the setting. I'm in Central time.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's one.  Let's see how many more we get.  
Unfamiliar with 3-4E.  I ran 1-2E.  Pacific Time.  
This sounds great, sent you a message with a couple of questions but I'm in.  Do we need anything outside of the core book?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We have 4.  I have a 5th.  Waiting for one more.  

Edited 1566879566
I'm available and interested if you are still looking for players. This sounds like it will be a great game!
This sounds great! I can definitely commit to this and am huge into warhammer!