Hey there, I run a podcast devoted to grim & dark TTRPGs ( Mud & Blood ) and we're in the middle of a "Months of Madness" season, focusing on Mythos games. We interviewed Mr Hite a couple of weeks ago ( link ) and will be reviewing both Trail of Cthulhu and Fall of Delta Green in a few weeks. Ahead of our review, I'd love join a one-shot in either game if one comes up in the next one of weeks. Our podcast is a discussion podcast, not an actual play one (though we do them, too). So far for this Months of Madness season we've also interviewed Graham Walmsley about Cthulhu Dark (and Stealing Cthulhu), Mike Mason about Call of Cthulhu, Shane Ivey about Delta Green, and Paul Baldowski about The Cthulhu Hack. Joshua Fox has agreed to do an interview about Lovecraftesque (though I've not read it yet), and we're trying to nail Sandy Petersen and Chris Spivey down, but they're so busy I doubt it will work out. Anyway, with all that out of the way, please send me a message or leave a comment if you'd be up for running something or need a player.