Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] [D&D 5e] Adventuring party of busy professionals looking for professional (Paid) DM to keep the adventure alive!

Hi there! I represent a group of 4-6 players looking for an experienced DM that is looking to run a campaign for our party online likely bi-weekly or weekly (depending on schedules).  This would be a paid adventure at a rate we would be happy to negotiate works for everyone. We are all long-term experienced players with an avid love of the game!  However, since we're split between Canada and Mississippi, it's hard to get together anymore!  Plus, we're all busy with families and jobs and extra responsibilities so it doesn't leave much time for DM prep anymore :( We like to keep a roughly 75/25 mix of RP to combat, at most up to 50/50.  Dungeons are a fun break, but we're typically more about making fun/memorable characters and working together as a team, exploring our stories. Custom campaigns are always appreciated, but we would also enjoy running a module as well.  We've already run Storm King, Curse of Strahd, Tyranny of Dragons, and Phandelver, and Acquisitions Inc. so one of those outside of these would be fun!  Out of the Abyss sounds like a really great time. If you are interested, feel free to respond here or PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.  It would be great if you had some sort of reference from other groups you've DMed for commercially so that we can be sure we'll all be happy with the arrangement! Thanks everyone!  Looking forward to the fun!
Hey there So, I've got around 4 years of DM experience, but really only do homebrew games. I have a few games running at the minute, but, depending on your schedule, I should be able to work things out. What sort of times were you thinking? As far as refernces go, I can provide, but not from paid groups. Simply because I haven't run paid games before. Anyway, if you're interested, drop me a message and we'll see what we can work out. AJ
I'm currently running an open-world/living world campaign if that may interest any of you. If you want a link/better description, just let me know.
Yo! I've got 12+ years experience as a DM(3.5 D&D for most of that but 5e ever since it came out) and I have a Patreon where my players choose what they pay me. I'm happy to run anything you guys want to play and I also offer a Monthly more expensive option where we bring in a professional artist to really bring the game alive. So long as you guys are willing to be on time and consistent I'm happy to play under either terms. I have a discord with a lively community of players who can attest to my skill. Patrons also get access to my vault of homebrew material, mostly for 3.5 D&D admittedly but I've also converted basically everything to 5e. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Edited 1566638509
Sounds interesting I will PM you. I am a GM of a persistent world that started in 1984. I have 35 years experience with my campaign including custom art, voice simulation for NPC's and a rich history including numerous prior adventuring groups stories to breath life into the world.   In addition, I am a game designer with 25+ years experience.