Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheets blank In Scum and Villainy

Hey Roll 20, We've been playing Scum and Villainy for 1 session a week ago. We've been using the character sheets and the automatic dice rolling using the sheet. I loaded in today and all the character sheets were blank.And none of the dice rolling images appeared in the chat.  I have cleared my cache, tried on multiple browsers, with all add-ons turned off. I have checked my firewall too. No luck. I have a session to run in a couple of days and I don't want to have lost our progress. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
I solved it myself.  The problem was the character sheets had to for some reason been turned off in the game settings. Just went to the dropdown and selected it again. Maybe something in the roll20 backend deselected it. Hope this helps the next person.