Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Upload Images to Handouts Not Working

I'm not sure if we're even supposed to report issues on the Development server or just accept them but here goes anyway.   In creating a new handout, I've tried to upload an image using the "Drag file to" and "Choose File" options.  Neither accept the file for upload.  I've tried using both Chrome and Firefox and several different images.   The file never seems to actually upload but there's no error reported. Cheers
Hey Jason B.  - Thank you for the report and the information provided. I was able to replicate this on my end as well and a ticket has been submitted to the dev team. As it stands, we have a lot of work in the pipeline right now, so we are unsure of an exact timeline for a resolution on this. However, we’ll do the best we can to address it as soon as possible. Our apologies for any inconvenience!