Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Pathfinder 1e][5e] Experienced player looking for Monday, Friday, or Saturday game

Edited 1566599717
Hello all! Some time has freed up in my schedule and I'm looking to occupy that time with a Pathfinder 1e or 5e D&D game. My most available days right now are Monday, Friday, and Saturday at any time. At its heart, this is basically an excuse for me to play pretend, and it's a fantastic excuse because I'm not often more joyful than when roleplaying. Character voices, character motivations, having ideas above your station, dragging other player characters into what basically amounts to a improv skit... if you and your players are into having that brand of action, I'm into joining you. I'm also big into the combat of the game, mostly because it's all part of playing the character to me. I'm fine with playing any  role, and you can rely on me to do generally skillful work under any role I play. A few final notes: I would vastly prefer voice over play-by-post, as play-by-post can never truly keep my attention. I also prefer Discord for voice. I'm definitely over the age of eighteen. If I'm joining an in-progress campaign, I would like to get introduced to and chat with the player group already part of the game before making a decision on joining.  Monday, Friday, and Saturday are the only  days I have available. No amount of finagling on my end can change this, unfortunately.  I prefer games over 4 hours. I routinely play 6-8 hours on Sunday, actually. Anyway, if you're interested in chatting with or interviewing me, please leave me a message here or in my private messages and we'll get in contact over Discord!
One more thing. No paid games, please!
Hi Torr,  Would you be interested in a Chinese historical setting campaign that is on Saturdays? If you are interested please give me a DM! Thanks!
I think I'd like to stick to fantasy worlds. Homebrew preferred, actually.