Hey all, So my regular Pathfinder group is considering switching to Pathfinder 2E when we finish our current campaign in a few weeks. I've been reading the SRD and think I have a handle on the major changes to the system, but I'd really love to play in a game so I can get a feel for the new mechanics and have an informed opinion when we come to decide. About Me: I'm an experienced gamer, with time as a player and a DM in Pathfinder, D&D 5E and Lamentations of the Flame Princess under my belt.. I'm UK-based, so an evening game in the GMT timezone would be easiest for me, though other game times are possible. I prefer to use Discord for voice chat. Normally as a player, my favourite part of the game is getting invested in the story, and my preferred style of play is probably 75% RP to 25% combat. For the purposes of this however, I'm open to any style of game. TL;DR, if anyone running Pathfinder 2E has space for an extra player for a week or two, I'd love to join in. Please drop me a PM if you might have room for me, or if you want to know more :)