Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with Charactermancer

For some reason I am unable to access the charactermancer when creating new character sheets. I've even tried leveling up characters that already exist and the charactermancer isn't working. Is this a known issue? and is there an ETA when it will be resolved? 
So after some exploring, it won't allow me to access to charactermancer when I make new characters only, doesn't effect characters already made. 

Edited 1566595008
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hi Lestat D - Apologies for the inconvenience! We are aware of this issue and will look to address it as soon as we can. In the meantime, you should be able to access the Charactermancer options by clicking the cogwheel next to "Core" "Bio" and "Spells". Further down on the right-hand side should be two options for accessing the Charactermancer functionality, including the level 1 Charactermancer creation option. Can you confirm if this works for you?
Oh yes it does, I feel silly. I'm so used to when I create a new character sheet it gives me the option, but the fact that I can access it from the cogwheel works for me. Thanks!