Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aunt and new player niece are looking for a game to join 5E

My niece wanted to get into DnD but we are struggling to find games near us.  I've had difficulty finding players interested near us and very little luck trying to find and join a pre-listed group.  We will be on two separate accounts and computers but in the same room so I will be able to assist and direct her as needed.  Text-based RP is preferred.  
What are your time zone and general availability?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Saimami. I'm the creator of a text based community called "Knights of the Written Word 2". We a friendly community that try their best to help other text gamers find games on Roll20, answer game questions, how to use Roll20, and general advice if asked. The LFG link is in my profile which you can reach by clicking on my name.