Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5E][HOMEBREW][EST][MONTHLY: SATURDAYS: 8:00PM {20:00}]

Hello, I'm a long time DM looking for a set of 4 players to help me test a homebrew on the ability system for D&D 5E. The game would be once a month at least at the beginning, with the possibility to altering the time and becoming a full on campaign afterwards if things go well. We would be playing our Session 0 August 7th . Here is the the Homebrew we would be testing: 1. Ability scores streamlined into 3 stats instead of 6 and charisma being removed with it's skills being added to/into pre-existing Note*: The social skills of charisma may be used under several different stats, feel free to contribute ideas to better facilitate this design  Physique (Str/Con combined) Athletics (Incorporates Performance*)   Intimidation* Dexterity Acrobatics (Incorporates Performance*) Sleight of Hand (Incorporates Performance*) Stealth Intimidation* Intelligence (Wis/Int combined) (Feel free to suggest a different name) Animal Handling Insight Medicine Perception Survival Investigation Performance* Intimidation* Deception  2. The removal of Knowledge skills as core skills and added as Fields of Expertise, players will a number of Expertise equal to 1/2 int mod rounded down. There will not be rolls called for these as they represent the characters extensive experience with the chosen field thus the player can be expected to already know relevant information regarding these fields or know of where or who to get more information in regards to these fields. Fields of Expertise: Nature Religion Arcana History If interested Please PM me with a short introduction of yourself, how you feel about this homebrew, and any changes you might wish to see to these homebrew rules.
Slots still available in interested, session date changeable if needed.