Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

All For One Regime Diabolique - SHEET REQUEST

I am hoping someone can help me out by making a sheet for this game.  It should be easy since there is already a Hollow Earth Expedition one and it's the same system.  I just hope that someone can reskin it for AFO.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Adam H. said: I am hoping someone can help me out by making a sheet for this game.  It should be easy since there is already a Hollow Earth Expedition one and it's the same system.  I just hope that someone can reskin it for AFO. If it's the same system, can't you just use th Hollow Earth sheet? Taking the effort to only reskin the sheet would be fairly pointless if it functions identically and contains the same input fuelds as the other sheet. If not, then you should be upfront and describe what changes are nessesary to play your game.
A simple reskin would be fine but ideally I would also want a section for the fencing schools to list the bonuses/penalties for each school.