Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a DM (D&D 5E)

Hey there! Group of 6 six players looking for a DM for Thursday games (2:00 PM EDT). We’re all relatively new to D&D and really have no preference towards playing an official module or homebrew game (several players have expressed an interest in a darker, tonally speaking, setting/atmosphere).
Can you do wed instead of thurs? I'd be open to the group but I DM a group at 8 PM EDT on thursdays :/ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/170767/the-world-of-dynas-nost-era-ii" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/170767/the-world-of-dynas-nost-era-ii</a>
1568041957

Edited 1568049377
Hi Aegis! Thanks for your interest, unfortunately we’re pretty set on our Thursday due to the work/school schedules of our players.
My thanks to everyone who expressed their interest but I’m happy to say the position has been filled.