I'm trying to convert some of the tables I commonly use into macros. One of them is the Mob Attack table from the DMG. I currently have a macro that queries the armor and attack bonuses and calculates the d20 roll needed to hit. I then want to compare it in order to find how many attackers are needed to hit. I'm using the Conditional Statements from the Useful Macros wiki page to get the marginal increase, then adding them together. When I replace the "x" with my macro (#Mob-Value), it crashes Roll20. I thought it might be the end curly brackets but I can't figure out how to make it all work. This is what my (crashing) macro looks like now: [[{{#Mob-Value ,0}>1}*(1) +{{#Mob-Value ,0}>6}*(1) +{{#Mob-Value ,0}>13}*(1) +{{#Mob-Value ,0}>15}*(1) +{{#Mob-Value ,0}>17}*(1) +{{#Mob-Value ,0}>19}*(5) +{{#Mob-Value ,0}>20}*(10)]] For completion, the Mob-Value macro is: [[?{Armor Class?} - ?{Hit Bonus?}]] Edit: Experimenting, I know it's something with having the double brackets in the Mob-Value macro because if I make it a single query with no math, it works fine. Also, having a "buffer macro" which is called instead of Mob-Value and contains just #Mob-Value, it works with the Mob-Value macro as it is above.