Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

General Questions Regarding In-Game Music

I haven't used music much because I wasn't sure how it would affect my players' experience. Let's say I have a song queued up when a map loads, does this song stop for all of my players when I press Stop? Also, does the volume slider control the volume for only me or for everyone?
Hello Brutus W., I have moved your question to the Specific Use Questions & Macros forum.  Additionally, If you have a track play when loading a page, it will stop for all players when you press stop. Also, your volume bar controls the volume for all players. If you have any further questions about using music, please check out our Jukebox Wiki page .  We hope this information helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.  Thanks!
Perfect, I was hoping that's how it worked. Thanks for the reply!
1568419710
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just to chime in, you have a volume control for each track, but players can modify their experience with a local volume slider that modulates all jukebox volume for them. It's easily missed, since it's on the Settings Panel, and not the Jukebox Panel.
Also good to know, thank you. Just wanted to add some ambience without drowning myself out.