Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Redeem a code?

So I've been thinking about buying 5e phb and xge on the roll20 marketplace.  I'm hesitant because I own the physical copies, and don't want to spend so much money for digital.  I just noticed the redeem code on the marketplace, where do you get codes and do you get the books for significantly less with said codes?  I really can't justify paying more than $15 each (they're digital, and I already own the actual books).
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Redeem Codes is used for Marketplace Artists to have giveaways for contests or at conventions, etc.  You won't find one for the WotC products. There are no discounts on them for owning the physical copy. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, they are not just digital versions of the books, like a pdf. They are completely transformed to allow for Roll20 integration and automation. That's a significant amount of work.