Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Newbie Group in the UK Looking for Players

Edited 1568408550
Hi,  My friend and I are looking for a group of newbies to play D&D 5E with on a semi-regular basis (perhaps once or twice a month) UK evening time through Roll20 perhaps with Discord Chat. I have played a little bit, but am not that experienced and my friend has only ever played one short session, so we are both pretty new and not clear of all the rules and how to use Roll20.  If anyone would like to join us so we can all learn together, let me know, or if there is an experienced DM who is happy to be patient, also let us know :) Charlotte
What day and time are you guys looking at playing? I am in the US but want to play in the morning time, which would be about evening time for you. Are Mondays good for you? Hit me up on discord @eramyl#0014
Probably a weekday evening, about 8pm GMT. Mondays or Wednesdays are looking pretty good!
Hi Charlotte, If you are still looking a game I'm a UK based GM looking to start up a new campaign. I and would be more than happy to run you thought how to play. If you are intressed you can find me on discord as:  Zone55X #4651  or feel free to PM me through roll 20 if preferred. Have a good one :)
Hi im in a similar time zone GM+2 , and looking to start in a new game , are there still any spaces available?
Hi. If there any any spaces in this I'm trying to join a group that plays 8pm UK time
i'd also be intrigued to play as well c:
Hi all, you are more than welcome to join, just add me on discord and I will get you all together :) I normally start my games at 6pm to 7pm UK time so 8pm would be a little late for me to start sorry.
Hi all, I'm also looking for a group and am an experienced player/DM in the UK. I'd be happy to join in as a player too, or to DM another game if there are too many players. I'll add you on Discord! Cheers Dom
Hi, I am Purrrditory, I have played quite a bit but not for a few years and never before online. Looking for a first game. I am in UK but work 4 on 4 off. On discord Purrrditory#2556
Hi there I'm in the UK available most evenings and weekends played a few one shots and looking for a group 
Hi Gareth we still have a few slots open so you are more than welcome to join :) Just add me on discord and I can add you to the group.
Hi there. I've played a fair amount of D&D 5e and a bit on roll20 but I've never joined an online group like this before so this is all pretty new to me and I was wondering if there were any spaces left for another player?
HI there, I am in a similar position to the OP, based in UK, new to the game (only played a few games) and just found Roll20, interested in a regular game to learn and have fun. Let me know if there are any spaces left and I will be happy to join, either for some one offs or a longer campaign
Hi both yes we do have a couple of slots available, just add me on discord and I will add you to the group :)
Wow, loads of responses - I hope we all manage to find a game :)