Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic lighting has apparently killed my game

Dynamic lighting is a freaking nightmare. It just added to my game because I needed more file space for tokens.  I am begging someone to PLEASE let me turn this hellscape off so I can just play a damn game without tech support. AND YES I have already turned it off on my settings. NO that obviously hasn't worked. I spent so many damn hours on this map and my game won't work tonight without out it and I AM EPICALLY TICKED OFF. This literally failed because I upgraged to a PAID subscription.  Everything works fine, except when my players go to look at the game or I switch to player view at which point its the opening title sequence of Spinal Tap. Just black.
FIXED! Thank you Keith!